Exante broker provides easy access to the US stock market and ETFs. This means that you don’t have to be a qualified investor to have access to the most liquid trading instruments in the world. From one account you can access more than 50 markets and over 50,000 instruments.
This broker operates in a Cyprus jurisdiction and is regulated by the EU. This gives you confidence that your capital is safe. All deposits are insured.
★★★★★ 4.76 / 5 (based on 1394 reviews)best choise in 2022
|Minimal deposit||10,000 EUR or its equivalent in any currency / securities. If you deposit a smaller amount, your trading operations will be suspended and you will not be able to make transactions.|
|Deposit method||SWIFT bank transfer|
|Jurisdiction of account||Insurance Cyprus | CySec regulator | insurance up to EUR 20,000
Hong Kong | SFC regulator | insurance up to USD 65,000
|Platform Language||English, Polish, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Czech|
How to buy shares and ETFs?
- Register via the link http://exante.eu.
- Fill in your personal data, contact details, basic information about the source of capital. The so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure is a common practice when registering with financial institutions. This requirement is subject to anti-money laundering regulations.
- Get advice from your personal manager on the fastest and cheapest way to transfer money to an account on the platform from your city. Some banks provide this service at much lower fees.
- Fund your account with a Swift bank transfer of at least the equivalent of EUR 10,000 or USD 12,000.
- Build your investment portfolio from the widest selection of trading instruments on the Exante platform!