avi.NET 184.108.40.206 Full Pack
avi.NET - a very useful tool that can convert any video file format VOB (previously extracted from the DVD) to AVI. avi.NET most popular extension of the currently used to obtain the best image quality at a smaller size on disk. Among other things, the program supports input formats MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD / DVD / HDTV).
Works with built DGIndex program, which provides information about the file and automatically sets the parameters konvertirovatniya and lets see the final result of the work before it begins.
avi.NET also has a built-in player that allows you to view movies and has support for Windows Vista / 7.
avi.NET comes with all the necessary codecs and does not require any additional software to convert movies.
* 32-bit (x86) versions of Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
* Microsoft. NET Framework v2.0 must be installed on your computer (Windows Update).
* AVISynth v2.5.8 (already included in avi.NET).
* XviD, or DivX video codec, or both (XviD included in avi.NET).
* VobSub (optional), needed to support subtitle (part avi.NET).
- Avi.NET (latest version),
- AVISynth v2.58,
- XviD v1.2.2,
- VobSub v2.2.3,
- AC3Filter v1.6.3b (not needed for conversion but maybe for preview (VOBs with AC3)).
Note: If the source is a DVD that has multiple files as part of the film, for example: VTS_01_1.VOB, VTS_01_2.VOB, VTS_01_3.VOB, VTS_01_4.VOB, do not download every file! You only need to download _1.VOB, all the other files as part of this complex will be automatically processed.
What's New in avi.NET 220.127.116.11:
Fixed permission errors.
Changed the locations of log, list, and temporary files.
Couple of GUI / Dialog changes.
index.NET updated to reflect similar changes.